Introducing Resonance 2.0.
Resonance 2.0 is a full redesign only maintaining the outer dimensions and partially the port layout from the original design. The changes are based on the main requests from customers and our own experience with Resonance in our builds. The important changes are the following:
- Increased the internal fluid volume to improve bleeding.
- On Resonance 2.0 Single the pump has been moved to the backside.
- Lower short loop section and ports have been removed making more room for internal fluid volume.
- Reduced mounting system part count to reduce assembly time and complexity.
- Increased Fastener size to M4 for more strength.
- Less fasteners and narrower gaskets for cleaner aesthetics.
- Threads moved to acrylic to prevent fasteners loosening.
- Reduced price.
Specifications & Included Items:
- Resonance 2.0 Single Manifold: Clear Cast Acrylic, CNC Machined. x1.
- Resonance Mount: 6061 Aluminum, CNC Machined, Anodized Black. x1.
- Resonance Universal 120/140 Back Plate: Aluminum, CNC Machined, Anodized Black. x2.
- SC Stop Fittings: Brass, CNC Machined, Powder coated, Black, Laser Etched. x6.
- O-Rings Silicone White 70 Durometer: Protium D5 O-Ring: x1.
- Spectrum 2.0 30cm DRGB LED Strip: x1.
- Fasteners Stainless Steel: M4 8mm Button head. x2. M4 Button Head 16mm. x2.
- Weight In Package: 1KG.
- Product Weight: 0.75KG.
- Package Dimensions: 355mm x 135mm x 110mm.
- Product Dimensions: H300mm x W86mm x D131mm
Resonance 2.0 is designed to be mounted onto any 120mm or 140mm wide radiator via the universal back plate. The mounting system has 3-axis adjustment for alignment with components and ports. There are ports on both sides of Resonance for maximum loop routing options. A D5 pump will need to be installed (it is not included), make sure the included O-ring is in position. A long fill tube is recommended 30-50cm
ManualsResonance 2.0 Single Dimension & Port Layout Resonance 2.0 Assembly Manual 2.1
We create the products we want in our builds based on our 15 years of experience building high end computers. All of our designs begin with function, versatility is vital to increase the possibilities so that you can create the build you want to, something unique. Our products are premium, we do not hold back on quality to save cost. All of our products use the most high end available materials and manufacturing processes. Our vision is to continue to introduce unique and exciting ideas, to inspire and lead the industry.